Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girls Weekend!


Because one of my best friends is moving to St Louis in a couple of weeks, we decided we needed to spend a weekend together with just the girls in Vegas to enjoy ourselves before she moved. We all work together and have become such good friends over the last few years. Our kids are all about the same age, so we have a lot of play dates together, but mainly we have scrapbook parties. We have been talking about going to Vegas all summer, but finally planned the trip a few weeks ago. I am so glad we did. We stayed in the MGM Grand, but spent most of our time shopping and well, mostly walking. My feet still haven't recovered from all the walking in heels. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and saw a Cirque du Soleil show, which was really good. The best part of our whole trip was just spending time together for one of the last times. It was really kind of bitter sweet. I know I am going to cry when she leaves us. She is such an amazing person and we all will miss her so much.

Enjoying the Vegas nightlife.

Hanging out at the pool.

Kourtney and I. (She's the one who's moving)

10 comments:

jaesi said...

how FUN. I really need a girls weekend...wait...i need to make friends first....

You are looking smokin!!

Libby said...

You are on the ball! Already posting about our trip...you are amazing.

We had a lot of things go wrong on our trip (walking, the heat, the AC)...but it was still the most FUN trip! And all the crazy stuff just makes it all that much more memorable!

The Bundys said...

ewh...chica in orange bikini behind you...ewh. i wont even get in a bikini and i am not even that large...i hope.

yeah for good friends! i miss having friends like that! and to get away from the kids (and husband) sounds heavenly!

Stacy and Mike said...

Glad you had so much fun! Bummer about your friend moving, good thing for technology so you can keep in touch :)

Unknown said...

Man it makes me want a girls weekend so bad! Glad you had fun!

Chelsea Johnson said...

It was the best weekend ever! I'm so happy I have you guys as my friends! I'm practically crying right now as I think about her really leaving! Thanks for sharing your pics with me!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad you guys got to have a last hoo rah before Kourtney leaves :(

You ladies all look great!

Kourtney said...

I like your picture choices, cuz we all look great! It really was a fun trip, I wish it could have been longer! Maybe you guys should save up and come to St. Louis for like a week!

shaunelle said...

Oh one of those would be really nice. I bet you had a ball the weekend to yourself.

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow that would be a fun trip. Some times its just nice to get away from everything.