Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dance Festival

A few weeks ago Ashten's school had their annual dance festival. The theme of the festival was Western so they all dressed up in their cowboy and cowgirl attire. I tried to get Ashten to wear a hat, but she refused. "It felt weird". She did agree to the little bandanna on her head. At one point I thought she looked more like a gangster than a cowgirl. Either way she looked pretty cute.

We had a really fun time eating pizza and watching all the kids do their fun dances. Ashten is such a good girl and even though she creates a lot of drama with her need to have everything perfect, we would be lost without her. She is always so much help to me with her brothers, especially Traxton. I know if I put her in charge of something, it will get done. We love her so much!!!



3 comments:

Lyndy Staheli said...

She looks so cute. Thats to funny about the hat. What a fun idea for the school to do every year.

The Bundys said...

She looks like Dally in that middle picture!

Unknown said...

Sounds like my Elli. Hates "weird" feelings on her body. Love reading about your ordeal with Traxton. You are a strong mom! So glad he is doing well!