Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

I love holidays, any holidays, with the excitement and festivities. I love getting excited and feeling like something big and special is coming. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it always reminds me of everything I have to be thankful for and it also puts me in the mood for Christmas. I was a little worried about how today was going to be when our morning was full of multiple breakdowns from our super dramatic little girl; and I'm sad to say, her mom too. Thankfully, we both got things under control and headed over to the Taylor's for an awesome feast. After our fun day with cousins, I decided to ask everyone what they were thankful for. I love how some of their answers are so innocent and simple.

Treyson: Family
Honey
Heidi (our dog)
Car
Ice Cream

Ashten: Family
House
Car
Grandmas and Grandpas
Cousins

Mandy: Beautiful, healthy kids
Amazing husband
Living so close to family
Jesus Christ
Traxton's new "ears" so he can hear me say "I love you"

Jared: Family and Friends
Free Country
Church
Home
Bees

We have so many things things to be thankful for!!!

3 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Hi Mandy-

You will have to leave me your email address, it would be fun to keep in touch through this whole process!

We are getting so excited for Jenna's activation!! I keep having dreams about it!!

Yes, Diana is our PIP advisor- is she yours? Also, is Laura your audiologist? I thought it looked like her in the picture- sad when you can recognize a hand and office:)

I am so glad things are going well for your little boy, it gives me cold chills! I just can't wait for Jenna to start hearing!

Tara

Trevor and Katie said...

I love that Treyson said he was thankful for honey. That picture of the kids is so cute.

Katelyn said...

Your kids are adorable. Your little girl is your twin~She's beatutiful. Hope you're doing good :)