Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

I love Easter! I love everything about Easter. I love eating all the chocolate, decorating eggs, and I love being able to coordinate my family's church clothes with fun spring colors. I love that Easter means pretty flowers, green grass, and warmer weather. I love that it means new life. This year I not only loved the superficial side of Easter, but I experienced a spiritual high like never before. I was in charge of Sharing Time, so of course the resurrection of Christ was heavily on my mind. Our ward had the privilege of experiencing a sacrament program put on by the Special Needs Mutual. It was the most amazing thing to see this special group of youth singing and sharing their testimonies with us. There wasn't a dry eye anywhere. I love that I was able to feel the spirit so strongly and strengthen my testimony even more about the Savior and the absolute knowledge I have that He Lives. It was a wonderful Easter day.


After church we went to my parents for dinner and an egg hunt. The kids have a really fun time together and are such good friends. I love watching their excitement.

All the grandkids lined up in order of age.


3 comments:

Phillip and Braidy Davidson said...

You all look so nice in your Easter clothes!

Lyndy Staheli said...

Fun Easter pictures. I love the one with all the grandkids together. They are all growing up so fast. I'm sure they have such a great time together.

Trevor and Katie said...

It looks like it was a fun Easter. I love all the huge smiles on all the grandkids.