Saturday, July 16, 2011

Running in Bryce

I went to Bryce Canyon this weekend with Jared, my sister, and aunt to run another 5k. We had a lot of fun staying together in a hotel. We woke up early for the race and when we went out to the car, we found that I had left the room key in our door. Yikes, I'm really glad there weren't any murderers on the lose up there.

So excited for the race to start.

It was pretty cold when the race started. I actually don't think I warmed up until it was over. Although, it was nice to not be dripping in sweat like I am when we run here. I felt really good both during and after the race. I was also really excited to beat my last time by three minutes. I ended up getting 3rd in my age division with a time of 29:34

Coming down the home stretch.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

way to go, Mandy! That's a great time!!

The Bundy Family said...

You go girl! Amazing. So proud of you.