Monday, February 11, 2008

Adios Elder Bundy

Well, yesterday we said goodbye over the phone to my little brother. He left the MTC for the mission field in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. It was so good to talk to him, but now it seems really weird and a little sad that he is so far away. Provo didn't seem that far away and we still missed him so much. I don't know how we're going to deal with him in another country. He is totally stoked about getting out there and sharing his testimony with the people in Argentina. He said they better be ready. I am so excited for him and know that he will be an awesome missionary. He has such a strong testimonty and he has already grown so much from the time he left. I miss him everyday and it makes me sad to think that he is missing so much in the lives of my kids, but I wouldn't want him to be anywhere else and I know he will make a huge difference for so many people who are waiting for him. We love you uncle Bull and are counting the days until we can see you again!!!

8 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Its so hard when they leave, but the blessing your family receive will be awesome! I'm glad you got to talk to him--seeing them at the airport is almost worse than sending them off the first time. We need to decide when to do our party!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

It's so hard when they leave especially when you are going to have a baby and think about how old your baby will be when they get back! Been there. He is going to do great and is such a great example for your family.

jaesi said...

Such a darling picture.
Missionaries are the bestest.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is so exciting, it sounds like your little bro has a rock testimony, and he's setting a wonderful example for your little boy (or possibly boys)...

Find The Time Mama said...

Hey Mandy,

I found your blog. I couldn't remember your married name, oops it has been awhile. Your kids are adorable! I hope all is going well. Keep in touch!

Alisha (Broadhead) Nischan

Lonnie and Shelby said...

That is awesome that he is so excited to share the Gospel to others. Time will go by faster then you think, but does not mean you miss him any less. Hang in there, you will see him soon. Been there. What a a great example he is setting.

shaunelle said...

Those kids really are very cute. what would we do without them. they each bring so much joy into my life.

Unknown said...

Hi Mandy. This is Melissa Gladwell (Clements). I've checked out your blog a few times from others links so I thought I would drop a quick note to say hi! Your family is so cute! Its fun to check up on everyone so easily. Here is the link to my blog if you want to check it out!
http://web.mac.com/dustingladwell/Site/Welcome.html