Monday, February 4, 2008

Once there was a snowman

As most of you know we had quite the little snowstorm last night. My kids were so excited about the snow. They watched out the window for hours giving us updates on what the snow had recently covered. The first thing they did this morning was look out the window to see if it was still here. We had to get dressed fast so that we could go out there and see it. Jared came home from work for a little while and helped the kids make a snowman. It was a good thing he came home because I would have just gone out to take a few pictures and then came back in. I get cold way too easily to have come up with the idea of making a snowman. The kids loved it. Of course I had to dig through every ounce of snow gear we own to try to find things warm enough for the kids to play in the snow in. Since we don't leave sunny st. george very often, we don't even have very many warm articles of clothing. The kids had a really good time and just love the snow man they made. I think they will cry when they see it start to melt.


7 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Love the snowman. It was crazy to see all that snow. Unfortunately I worked last night and people went out in the snow and ended up in the hospital! Stay inside people. Again I will say that we really need to set up a play date soon!

Stacy and Mike said...

Wow, that is a good sized snow man!! How fun for them! I am the same way I still get too cold to play in the snow.

Chelsea Johnson said...

That looks like so much fun! There was about about 4 feet at my parents, so I definitely got my fill of it for a while! Can't wait for the scrap-a-thon!

jaesi said...

I love when it snows in SG cause it melts fast...have fun and then be done!
cute pics.

Lonnie and Shelby said...

I love the snowman! I can just see your kids looking out the window and watching the snow! That is so cute! And I agree that there should be more girls nights out!

Anonymous said...

Cute Snowman! YOu guys made such a great snowman for such little snow!

shaunelle said...

I love snow days! I love it when the ground is covered in snow. cute picture. this past little while we got a lot of snow in gunlock.