Monday, June 23, 2008

One day and Counting

I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow. After your first pregnancy my doctor will induce you exactly one week early. I really wish that I would just go into labor on my own and not have to be induced, but the thought of going another week or possibly longer is too much. Last week at my doctor appointment I was dilated to a three and 70% effaced, so hopefully I won't be hooked up to the pitocin all day waiting to progress. I have a million things to do to try to get ready, but I am so excited and ready to be done. I can't wait to be able to roll over in bed without making it a huge maneuver. Wish me luck and we will post as soon as we can.

9 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Wow! Well definitely good luck. Who knows? Maybe you'll go into labor all on your own this very afternoon. :) I can't wait for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I am excited for you, I remember feeling like one more day might kill me and then I went 5 days over due. So I feel you! How exciting though, I can't wait to see pictures.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I can't wait to hear the news and to see how everything goes and what ends up coming out!! Good luck tomorrow. Just think next time you post you may be feeding a new baby while your at it.

brandee williams said...

Good Luck! Cna't wait to see your little babe.

jaesi said...

Ahhhh hooray! I was scheduled to be induced with baby M and went into labor the day before....
fingers crossed it goes well! I cant wait to meet...or see....baby Taylor!

jaesi said...

and Im saying a girl :)

Staci said...

I am so excited for you! I am sure it well all go smoothly. Can't wait to see pics of a new sweet babe. Please let me know if I can help watch your kids or with anything at all!

Kathy Twitchell said...

Oh that is exciting!!! I kinda liked being induced cause then you can get ready, eat some food before you go, get a pedicure or whatever...but takes the surprise labor.

Jamie W said...

Hurray! I'm reading this on Tuesday, so hopefully you are already done with the fun labor and delivery and you are holding your new babe! I can't wait to see pictures and find out what it is!