Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school and more!

Today was Ashten's first day back to pre-school and she has been so excited to go back. It has been a long summer away from school. She was so excited that she actually had to pick her clothes out before she went to bed last night. I hope she has as good of a time as she did last year. Treyson wishes that he was going to school too. He even had me take a school picture of him. I really enjoy the time Treyson and I have together when Ashten is gone and I think he does too. Traxton has been growing like crazy. I can't believe he is eight weeks old already. Where has the time gone? He is such a good little boy and we love him so much. He will go all night without eating. He just wakes up a couple of times, but when we put his binky back into his mouth he goes right back to sleep. Hopefully it won't be long before he won't wake up in the night at all.


6 comments:

Phillip and Braidy Davidson said...

I love back to school pictures. I would always grumble when Aunt Margie would come over the morning we started our first day of school to take our picture, but it's fun to look back on them now. Ashten looks way cute; good luck to her at pre-school.

Talen and Amber said...

I bet Ashten is way excited to get back to school...probably as excited as you are for her to go back too! I'm sure it's nice to have some time to spend alone with Treyson and Traxton during the day. Their pictures are so cute... I love Ashten's vest!

Trevor and Katie said...

You've got to love back to school pictures. Is it just our family that does them? Probably just because of Aunt Margie. They all look so cute.

Lyndy Staheli said...

I love how Treyson had to get in on the action with the back to school pictures. That's great that Traxton is sleeping so good. Sleeping through the night is such an exciting mile stone.

Chelsea Johnson said...

What a big school girl she is. Her outfit looks adorable and I'm glad she's so excited.

I'm glad Traxton is sleeping so well for you, that is always a great feeling!

shaunelle said...

Your kids are growing up. I can't believe how fast. How was Ashten's first day of school? I like your template.