Sunday, August 3, 2008

Traxton's Special Day!

Today was Traxton's blessing day and I am so relieved to have it over with. I don't know why I do it to myself, but it is always so stressful trying to get my house and yard organized to host a luncheon for all our family. It went really well and I think everyone had a good time, but I still am glad that it's over. Traxton was super fussy this morning so I was nervous that he would cry during the blessing, but he calmed down and didn't make a sound. I am so grateful for the help that Jared gave me all week with preparing for the big day and for our family for each being willing to help with the food. Thank you all. Now I can relax and focus on other things-like reading my book!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Talen and Amber said...

It was a great day Mandy! You guys always do a really good job of putting things like this together...although I know it's still stressful! Have fun reading:)

Lyndy Staheli said...

I wish we could have been there. I am glad that everything worked out and that you had a good day. My family said that they had a lot of fun.

Trevor and Katie said...

It was a lot of fun. Traxton was so cute. I didn't hear anything from him all day. It's always nice when they are good at the right time.

Phillip and Braidy Davidson said...

My family said it was a lot of fun at the blessing. I wish I could have been there, and I hope everything is going okay with Traxton's ear.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I hate when things can be so stressful, luckily my mom did Jack's luncheon so I didn't have to worry! Blessing days are so special, so I'm glad you were able to enjoy it! See ya Thursday.

Stephanie said...

I can see Jared in Traxton so much, and you look just like your parents. What a cute little family you have!