Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Two out of Three!

I finally took Ashten in for her four year old pictures. I waited until now just so I could do Traxton's three month at the same time. Every mom knows that the fewer trips to the photo studio, the better. I was so excited to get cute ones with both kids. Treyson was a little upset that it wasn't his turn, but I am making him wait until his next birthday. I can't believe how big Traxton looks. It's something about looking at him through a picture instead of in person that makes me realize how fast he is growing up. Where has the time gone?

9 comments:

Trevor and Katie said...

They both look so cute. Wow Traxton does look a lot older. I havn't seen him since his blessing. He is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

That is great that you got good pictures of both of them. They are adorable. I love the backdrop it makes them look like they are glowing.

Chelsea Johnson said...

He does look so big, I agree. I think the same thing when I see pictures of Jack. Ashten looks adorable, as usual. Hard to believe she's four....they grow up waaaaay to fast.

Heather B said...

Way cute? What studio did you take them to? Smart not to attempt all three at once...

brandonandstephaniegoble.blogspot.com said...

Your kiddies are so cute and they are getting so big. Love the pictures of Ashten riding in the rain!!

Staci said...

You seriously make the cutest kids!

Libby said...

Traxton does look so big in that picture. It is the way he is holding up his head so well and his darling manly clothes!

The pictures turned out really cute. I need to take my kids over to Kiddie Kandids. Can you believe I have three kids and have never been there?!

Unknown said...

The pictures turned out great! Such cute kids!

Stacy and Mike said...

You are so good to do professional pics, I just am lazy I guess, they turned out great and you really do make darling children!