Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best husband award!

I am the enrichment leader in my ward and when we have a big activity I tend to get a little stressed. Actually that is an understatement! Last week we had our Relief Society birthday which always takes a lot of work. When I have these big activities, Jared always is amazing. He is not only patient with me, but he also helps in so many ways. Sometimes I actually think he is a better assistant than I could ever find on my own. Last week he made me three cows out of wood and a fence for decorations for my night. It was a huge success and everyone raved on how good everything looked. Jared is always so supportive and it makes such a huge difference for me to fulfill my calling. I love him so much and am so grateful for his love and help. Love you babe and thanks for all your help.

These are the cows Jared "whipped out" for me.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Ah...how sweet! I too am amazed that Jared would take the time to make those cows for you. That is so kind. And then they turned out amazing! Seriously...those were awesome. I secretly keep thinking of activities I could plan so I can borrow them! Way to go Jared. And congrats on the successful activity. I bet it was so great. You are amazing!

Chelsea Johnson said...

He really does deserve that award! He would make a great assistant, not that he already isn't! The next project I have, I will definitely be calling him!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

You have to know you are one of the best Enrichment leaders out there! Those cows are awesome. Now if Jared could just "whip" some horses and pigs out you could set them up in your backyard and have a farm without all the mess! Just a thought. It was great to see you tonight at work!

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

He is definately a keeper. The night was awesome Mandy. I am sorry it was so stressful, but you did a great job with everything.

Kristi said...

Good Job Jared!

The Bundy Family said...

WOW!! I have a husband like that too. You are blessed, because I know how hard it is to pull those things together. I think it is because he has an amazing wife, too. Man we married good.