Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lysol Anyone?

We have had a very bad case of the sickies at our house for the past week. Jared came down with the flu and was sick in bed for four days. I was sick for a day and now our kids are sick. Traxton got so bad that I finally took him into the pediatrician. Apparently he has an ear infection. I hope his ears can handle more stress. To make the whole situation better we were planning on going camping with my family this weekend, but instead I'm home with cranky, sick kids. I am totally bummed about our plans being cancelled, so today I decided to clean the sick germs out of my house. I guess I should have done it before now and maybe our whole family wouldn't have been wiped out. I am still sad about being left behind and would much rather be riding 4-wheelers in the great outdoors, but at least when everyone else gets home and has to clean up from their weekend adventure my house will already be clean. Hopefully my kids will feel better by then too.

5 comments:

Trevor and Katie said...

I hope everyone gets feeling better. It is no fun to have sick kids.

Talen and Amber said...

I'm sorry you guys have had such a rough week and that you had to stay home this weekend. We sure missed all of you out there. You are right though...I have a big pile of laundry and a dust filled house in need of cleaning now:) Hope you all get feeling better soon!

Kourtney said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to go camping and great job on disinfecting your house, I need to do the same!

Chelsea Johnson said...

That is no fun for everybody to be sick, AND to miss out on all the fun stuff with your fam! Hopefully you're all feeling better soon!

shaunelle said...

We missed you guys. Hope all it well now.