Thursday, June 18, 2009

Great News


We took Traxton into the audiologist yesterday to have his ears tested again. This is something that we have to do about every six months to make sure his hearing loss hasn't gotten any worse. Such a relief to find out that it hasn't. We love our little Traxton, and wouldn't love him any less if he lost his hearing completely, but we hope so much that it will never happen. Now we won't have to worry for a little while again. He is such a fun little guy who babbles and makes noises all the time. I don't remember loving it as much with my older kids, but every time I hear him make noises, I am reassured that he is hearing. It is a beautiful sound, especially since the doctors told us that at six months old he might stop making noises all together. We are so grateful for the hearing that he has and for the blessings he has brought to our family.

9 comments:

Heather B said...

That's such great news! Yay!

Talen and Amber said...

Oh...I can't imagine how good that was for you guys to hear!! Yay Traxton!!

Trevor and Katie said...

That's awesome that his hearing isn't getting any worse. What a relief for you guys to hear I'm sure.

shaunelle said...

Thats great news! Way cute picture. He has got a cute little smile.

Kourtney said...

That is awesome news, I'm so happy for you! He is such a cute little guy, I just wish he liked me more!

Libby said...

Yeah!!! That is such great news. I am so happy for you guys! I can't even imagine what a relief that must be for a while!

Hope you guys had fun at the State Rodeo! I thought of you when I saw clips of it on the news! :)

brandonandstephaniegoble.blogspot.com said...

What good news to hear! He is just as cute and happy as ever.

Stevenson Stories said...

That is so great!! He is a cutie!

Jamie W said...

That's awesome!