Saturday, March 6, 2010

Family Fun!


Our kids had worked really hard with their homework and obeying all our rules, so we rewarded them with a trip to the bowling alley. They had a blast and were so funny to watch. Ashten came up with the idea that pushing the ball was easier, and it must have worked because she ended up with a better score than me. Pretty sad!



I thought it would be easier to just put all three kids in the bathtub together, but I was wrong. They had a lot of fun playing with the bubbles together, but it took a major strategic effort to get them all out without any of them drowning.


Anytime Jared is busy doing anything Traxton has to be right there "helping". Jared loves having him be so interested, but the down side has been that a lot of tools and parts have gone missing. Jared was changing the shocks in his truck with his little helper right there waiting to help out.

8 comments:

jaesi said...

Mandy-
Have I ever told you how much
I LOVE YOUR KIDS?!!!

well...I do.

shaunelle said...

Oh it looks like they had a blast. What a good little helper traxtons is. Oh how i love that kid and that cute picture. I am going to have to come by to see the kids. I have really enjoyed spending time with you lately. Thanks

Abby Sue said...

Wow your kids are getting so big. That is so fun that you took them bowling its always fun to go out with mom and dad. I love the boys big smiles they remind me of your smile.

Trevor and Katie said...

I love the pictures of Traxton wanting to help. He is too cute.

Kristi said...

How fun and cute kids STILL! Come see me...

Stevenson Stories said...

That picture is in the bath is so cute! And how fun that Traxton loves to be right by his daddy!

Staci said...

Hey. Would you mind asking your parents about the chicks for me? We are thinking of getting rid of them by the end of next week I think. We would love for someone to take them off our hands :)

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow I can't believe how old your kids look in that top picture. They are so cute! I love the little helper boys pictures too. Its funny how kids think they are really being the best helper.