Monday, May 24, 2010

Our little Graduate!


Last week we had Treyson's Joy School graduation. Joy school is pretty much the same thing as preschool, except the mom's of each of the children take turns teaching at their own home and the curriculum focuses on teaching the children important values as well as the academic side. This was my first year ever doing joy school and it worked out really well for the most part. I did get a little stressed when it was my turn to teach, but Treyson had a lot of fun and most importantly, it was FREE. He is going to a preschool next year since he has another year before Kindergarten. So I have a few years to decide if I want to do the Joy school thing again.

6 comments:

shaunelle said...

congrats treyson. I am sure you did a very good teaching!!

Lyndy Staheli said...

Great job Treyson (and Mandy). It looks like fun, but ya it would be a lot of work when its your turn to teach. Love the new hair cut too!

Trevor and Katie said...

It looks like he had a great time, and good job to you for teaching all those kids.

Abby Sue said...

Wow he is getting so big. That sounds like a really good idea I bet he loved it.

Me said...

you are super mom! I've heard about joy school, I think it's a great idea! Go you!!

Kristi said...

How Fun! Treyson is getting so old. I miss you all!