Thursday, February 2, 2012

Self Improvement Award

Treyson was given an award at school for demonstrating self improvement. His teacher sent a note home informing me that they would award him the next day, so I went in to watch. He was so excited when they called his name. It was so cute to see him get a huge smile on his face. He was so proud.

Treyson is such a good boy and he absolutely loves kindergarten. He loves having his own homework to do and he has become such a good little reader. Because all our kids go to school at different times, Treyson and I have a few hours at home together. I have loved getting to spend one on one time with him. He is always willing to help me and loves being in charge of things. He loves to tease his brother and sister, which drives me crazy most days, but he also can make me laugh just with his facial expressions. In the mornings after I do his hair I always tell him how handsome he looks. I know he loves it when I tell him that, but he just makes the goofiest faces. I love so many things about him and am so thankful he is mine.

1 comment:

Lyndy Staheli said...

That's so fun your school does little awards like this. He looks so proud up there. Way to go Treyson!