Sunday, August 12, 2007

A party for a 3 year old!

My little girl turned three this week, and I'm having kind of a hard time dealing with her being that old. We had a party for her on Sunday night with all of the family. She was really excited for all of her presants, but her favorite was the scooter from grandma and grandpa. Since she has been riding one of the scooters at grandma's house for months, she knew exactly what to do when uncle Bull put it together. Now she keeps it loaded full of everything from papers, DVDs, babies, and snacks, and she doesn't let it get too far from her sight. On Monday we had a little swimming party with some of Ashten's friends. They all had a really good time swimming in the back yard and playing on the slide and swingset. I was glad she had such a good birthday and I am so gratiful that she is my 3 year old!






4 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I can't believe you have a three-year old either! She is adorable and that scooter is perfect for a girly 3-year old! The parties look like they were fun-you always put so much effort into everything you do to make it special for your family!

jaesi said...

Mandy
Hey you! I was so happy to hear from you....You look beautiful! Your kids are beautiful (of course)
Where are you guys? still in St George? i will be there soon and we will have to get together!

Stacy and Mike said...

THREE!!! Wow, that's just around the corner for me too...She is darling! That is so fun that you did a friends birthday for her, she looks like she loved it.

Kristen said...

Hi Mandy! I don't think I've seen you since high school... I can't believe it! Anyway, your kids are adorable and you look great! I'm glad you have a blog so that I can see what's going on in your life!

Kristen (Cox) Lotz
http://lotz-family.blogspot.com