Friday, August 17, 2007

Picture Time Again!!!

I try to take the kids to kiddie kandids around their birthdays every year to get more pictures. I think kiddie kandids take adorable pictures, that's why I go back again and again, but can I say what a nightmare it always is? The one good thing was that this time they actually allowed me to make an appt, which they have never done before. Usually we walk in and have to wait for a million other cranky kids before we are up. This time was nice, we walked right in and got started. Ashten did awesome. She tried so hard to smile and sit just the way they told her to, but it still seems to take forever. We at least got some pics that I was happy with, and on the bright side, we won't have to go back until she is 4. Ahh, that brings on a whole new level of anxiety!

4 comments:

Heather B said...

Hi Mandy! It's Heather (Esplin) Bigler. Welcome to the blogging network!! This is the CUTEST picture! Your kids are so darling, and they look so much like you too.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is the cutest thing ever! I want to squeeze her! By the way, where are you guys living?

The Bundys said...

Mandy she is so cute!!! She looks so grown up! I didnt realize that she is only a couple months older than Holton...he turns 3 in october. Cute cute!

Chelsea Johnson said...

She is so cute Mandy! I'm glad she was on such good behavior--it probably made it a lot easier on you!