Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Go Dixie???

Well as I have already told most of you, my little sister plays soccer for Dixie High school. As I sat and cheered during her game last night, it seemed kind of weird to me to feel so much school pride. I went to Pine View; which was a rival to Dixie, but I still felt so much pride for the team I was cheering for. I guess when you sit in the stands and cheer; especially during a state playoff game which last night was, you forget what school you pledged your heart to years ago. My kids even love going to the games and cheering. It is so cute to see them yelling "Go Dally", or "Go Dixie". They beat Cottonwood last night 2 to 1. They play again on Thursday and hopefully they will continue to do good. GO DIXIE and GO #12!!!








4 comments:

The Bundys said...

I am a flyer fan. In hs I always cheered for dixie soccer cause my bf was on the team. And since i've been married, we've gone to a bunch of the baseball games, and sadly, its just natural to cheer for dixie. I still love PV, but Dixie is my fav! and go Dally!! I didnt realize she was a hotty soccer girl!

jaesi said...

I LOVE that picture of your kids!
So you bleed blue now? Ha ha...the whole rival h.s. thing is silly to me.

Stacy and Mike said...

Yes your kids are darling! I think it is totally fine to cheer for Dixie, many of us had Dixie "loves" at one point or another, I was never one for big HS rivalry anyway...GO DALLY and GO DIXIE!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

You're such a supportive sister! Thank you so much for coming to see me and for my birthday present. You're such a wonderful friend and I'm so happy to have you! Thanks for all the advice!!!