Friday, October 26, 2007

Patches!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have just kind of taken a break. Now I feel like I have a million things that I could post about. Last weekend we took the kids to the pumkin patch over at Staheli Farm. I was a little disappointed. Last year they didn't charge us to get in, only the cost of the pumkins that we wanted. This time it cost $3 a person to get in and then we had to pay for our pumkins. It cost us about $25 and the pumkin patch was pretty much dead. I definately didn't think it was worth the money. The kids did have a good time for the most part. They got hungry before we were through, so they got a little cranky. We did get some cute pics; which was pretty much what I wanted so I guess it would be considered a success.


































6 comments:

Heather B said...

Cute hair Mandy!

Stacy and Mike said...

As always, darling kids! Never good when they get hungry half way through, it for sure brings out the grouch in kids, but I'm glad you were able to get some good pics out of it!

jaesi said...

Honestly you have the cutest kids. You need to make 14 more!

The Bundys said...

i agree with jaesi, you should totally have 14 more! Funny! And i also agree with heather cause your hair looks so good! I need trish bad!

jaesi said...

Mandy...we are playing at the nisson park tomorrow at 1130. If that works with preschool/work/life you should come!

Chelsea Johnson said...

We just went there yesterday. It was fun and my nieces really liked it but we didn't even end up buying pumpkins because we didn't want to pay, and my sister didn't want to have to haul them back home! Cute pics though! See you tomorrow!