Monday, September 24, 2007

Music Anyone?

This morning I was trying to clean my bathrooms and I noticed that Treyson had been downstairs for a long time, so I sent Ashten down to check on him. When neither one of them came back up, I got nervous and decided to go check. This is what I found.





The ipod was blaring "1985", and both Treyson and Ashten were bobbing their heads to the beat. My first response was to take it from them, but instead, I got my camera first. I was so proud of myself. I quess I am becoming a true blogger, because what ran through my mind was, "this will be a cute post". Yeah for me.

8 comments:

Heather B said...

Yes, I think that does make you a true blogger! That's such a cute story and picture.

jaesi said...

Look how freaking cute they are!
Okay. Washington Park...with the water wheel...wednesday...11:00 am...be there or be square!

The Bundys said...

my boys love the ipod! and lunch was a blast...i forget how much fun we can have cause we dont ever do it! We need to make it a regular thing.

Chelsea Johnson said...

That is such a cute story! I'm glad you took a pic before you took it away--at least they have rhythm!

Stacy and Mike said...

That is hilarious! Kids are the best!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I'm so proud of you for thinking aobut taking a picture first. It really shows true growth as a blogger. As always your kids are adorable.

The Bundys said...

PS. did you find that one blog...the one of you know who?? Funny huh?

And the website is sitemeter.com, i think. That is the one that will tell you where people are looking at your blog from.

Billie Sue said...

Mandy, it was nice to meet while we were in St. George. Your little ones are so cute and they were so well-behaved at the hospital. Thank you for being a good friend to our Chelsea. It's nice to get to meet her friends and know how happy she is. Billie Sue