Thursday, November 1, 2007

Neverland!!!

I am quite suprised that we made it through the halloween day. Jared has been in Cedar City for classes the last couple of days so that meant everything was up to me. We probably over-booked our day between all of the places we were supposed to be and the times we were supposed to be there, but somehow we did make it to all of them. I didn't even turn into a crazy lady too bad. All in all we did have a good time. The kids looked really cute. I think all of the time and effort I put into making their costumes was worth it, because they looked good. Even if everyone called Treyson Robin Hood, he was actually Peter Pan, and Ashten a butterfly. She was Tinker Bell.
Ashten and Treyson with my nephews. It was very difficult to get this picture!

We carved pumpkins the night before Halloween and the kids had a blast. This is Ashten's little friend, SaDee with them.







11 comments:

Unknown said...

Mandy your kids are adorable! Look how cute they are in their costumes!

Chelsea Johnson said...

They were SOOOOO cute! I'm glad we got to see each other! Way to go on the costumes.

brandee williams said...

Look at you little miss Martha Stewart! Their costumes are so cute. Good job.

Heather B said...

WOW you're good!! I'm so impressed. They look adORable!!

jaesi said...

I love your kids Mandy! I want to steal them. Treyson totally looks like Peter Pan...

bundy family said...

I totally could tell they were tinkerbell and robin hood. they looked awesome! Good job making the costumes...little ms homemaker you!

Mandy said...

Meg, he was peter pan not robin hood!!!!

Stacy and Mike said...

soooo cute!! You did an amazing job!! I wish sewing was one of my talents but not so...anyway, peter pan and tinkerbell are adorable!!

Me said...

You are amazing!!! You made those costumes!?! Wow!! They looked perfect! They looked exactly like tink and peter pan!!! Good job!

Crystal said...

Hey Mandy--I don't know if you remember me but we went to the park a few months ago with Jaesi, Ambur, Rachel, etc. Anyway, I remember you mentioning that you read a great potty training book...what was it called? Thanks!!

Crystal Mickelsen

Mandy said...

Crystal- the book was called Potty Training In Less Than A Day. I don't know who the author was, I just found it online. There is a picture of a little girl sitting on a potty on the front cover. I hope this helps. Good luck!!! :)