Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since today is thanksgiving I am thinking a lot about what I am thankful for. I just loved Jaesi's peom so I am going to "borrow" her idea. We'll see if it works out as cute.


TAYLOR

T is for Treyson. I love him for his energy and his ability to always make me smile and his ginormous hugs.

A is for Ashten. She is my best friend. I love her for being my little secretary who helps plan our days.

Y is for youth. I love the youthful innocence which my kids have and the youth I had many years ago.

L is for loving husband. I love and am so thankful for Jared and his love, support, and help that he gives to me.

O is for occasions. I love all occasions and opportunities to get together with family and friends.

R is for Redeemer. I am thankful for the sacrifice shed for my sake and the love that I have and feel for my Redeemer.

**We had family pictures taken yesterday and got some pretty cute ones for our holiday cards. Now I just have to start making the cards to send out.


6 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I'm proud of you for posting on Thanksgiving!! Those are some really cute pictures and I'm sure the cards are going to be awesome.

jaesi said...

SUCH great pictures....I just love your kids!
Isnt great to be thankful for great things!

The Bundys said...

Youre pictures look so good. I seriously love your dark hair! I nned mine done so dang bad.

Chelsea Johnson said...

That poem was darling and I loved that you said ginormous! The pictures look so good!

Staci said...

Hi Mandy! It was so good to hear from you! I haven't seen you in forever. What a cute family you have! Seriously! How is everything going? It sounds like you are doing great from your blog. Isn't this blogging stuff greaet? I'm going to add you to my links so I can check you out often!

Anonymous said...

Hey I loved the TAYLOR peom. You guys are great. The kids look great in the pictures. Are you really going to make your Christmas cards like you made the Halowwen costumes? You amaze me.