Friday, December 7, 2007

Welcome Baby Oaklee!

My little sister had her little girl a couple of days ago. Oaklee Lorraine Leavitt. She was 6lb 8oz and 19 in long. She is so super cute. Ashten was so excited to see her today. I couldn't believe how many questions she had. She wondered if she could talk and when I said no, Ashten asked if she had a mouth. When I said yes, Ashten asked if she had a mouth why couldn't she talk. Ashten held her for a very long time and didn't want to pass her on. She just snuggled and kissed on her for the longest time. It was so cute. We are so excited to have baby Oaklee here with us.

7 comments:

The Bundys said...

Is this #2 for Shaunel? (I so don't know how to spell her name). Wow! Congratulations to her? So I guess its time for you to have #3, so that Ashten knows about babies huh??

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yes--I love the inquisitive things the kids say about babies. My neice had some SERIOUS questions when she saw me feeding Jack. Its pretty funny the things they think. I'm glad she's here and doing great!

brandee williams said...

She is so cute! Tell Shaunell Congrats. How is she doing anyways? I think it is about time for #3 - hehe, you have such cute kids, you should have like a dozen!!!

jaesi said...

Oh...so beautiful...what a perfect gift for Christmas.
I love her name.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love watching kids hold babies. They seem to just quiet down and enjoy it. It is such a miracle. Cute pictures.

brandonandstephaniegoble.blogspot.com said...

Mandy-
That is so exciting you guys have another addition to the Bundy family. Kids are the best. It sounds like all is going well. I need to come and see you when I get down there again. Your kiddies are getting so big. I hope to see one of those Christmas cards your making:) Your so talented with making cards. Take care! Steph

Me said...

That is the sweetest picture. Kids are definately a miracle, it's so amazing to me the things they think. Very smart of Ashten to ask such questions, she's not very old, and she thinks stuff through. Probably a mix between genes and a great mom!