Monday, December 17, 2007

Birthday Boy!!!

Today my baby turned two. I can't believe he is that old. Treyson has always been such a good little boy. He is so loving and sensitive. He can get his feelings hurt very easily, but he also loves to snuggle and give me hugs. His favorite thing to do lately is put his arms and legs around my body and say "my mom". I will then say "my Treyson". We go back and forth saying it to each other for a while. I truly love it when he does that. Treyson and Ashten and such good little friends. It was kind of hard for me when he was born and they were so close together in age, but I totally love it now. They are always so happy to see each other and play together. I love it! Happy birthday little man. I love you!!!

2 comments:

Tiffiny said...

Mandy,

He is so cute. I'm glad you figured out how to do the pictures they look really good.

tiff

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Treyson! They grow up too fast don't they.

I had a blast at the Christmas party with you guys!