Saturday, December 22, 2007

Stomach Ache or Worse?

Yesterday I was on the phone when Ashten came running in telling me to come quick. I followed her into the kitchen to find out that Treyson had tried to feed the fish. Well, he spilled the entire bottle of beta food into the little bowl. There was about an inch worth of food floating on the top and even more that had already sunk to the bottom. Ashten then said that he was going to get a tummy ache. I tried to tell them that hopefully a tummy ache was all that would happen. Luckily Jared came home soon after and since he has kind of adopted the fish, he cleaned the bowl. The beta is still alive today so maybe Ashten was right. He just ended up with a little tummy ache.

2 comments:

jaesi said...

that must be a tough fish...we have gone through 4 betas in a year...
And commenting on your last post....Treyson is SOOOOO darling!
He was a beautiful baby!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I had a beta that lived a LONG time, so hopefully you're lucky too because it can be pretty tragic when those little things die!

I forgot to comment on Treyson's birthday---he's such a cutie! I loved watching how he and Asthen interact with each other when I was at your house the other day. They are so cute. I hope you all had a great Christmas--see ya later today!