Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two weeks old!

We went to get Traxton's 2 wk pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids yesterday and I was pretty happy with the results. He actually wasn't very happy with the photographer when she tried to "pose" him. I didn't think we were going to get anything good but the girl did really well and got some without him crying. We also went to the doctor the other day for his two week visit. Our little man isn't cooperating very well. He actually weighs less now than he did when he was born. 7 lb 11 oz. I have to take him back in next week to see if he has grown any. If he hasn't gained any weight I will have to start supplementing. This kid is causing me more stress than my other two combined. It's a good thing I already love him.

12 comments:

jaesi said...

what a little handsome.

Lyndy Staheli said...

He sure is cute even though he is causing so much stress. Mason lost a lot of weight the fist week and a half. We had to go in and get some test. It turns out that he just wasn't getting enough milk so I had to start feeding him with the bottle also. I hope that things start to go easier for you.

Trevor and Katie said...

He is so cute. I didn't really see him with his eyes open at the reunion. Way cute!

Stacy and Mike said...

Ohh, hope he starts gaining some weight soon, he is such a handsome little guy, hope it gets less stressful for you (this is part of the reason I am so scared for #3) Good luck!

Kourtney said...

The pics are adorable!!! I'm sure he will start to gain weight when he realizes that he's hungry!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Those are some great pictures! You must have had a pretty good photographer. I hope he starts gaining weight soon. I know how frustrating feeding issues can be.

Unknown said...

he is so adorable!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I'm glad I finally got to see him again yesterday. Its a good thing he's so adorable since he's giving you so many problems.....ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I bet 3 is an adjustment! By the time I have 3 you will have all the answers and it will be a breeze for me. But those pictures did turn out great!

Libby said...

I have yet to take my kids to kiddi Kandids, but I really should because people always get such cute pictures there! Traxton looks absolutely adorable in those pictures.

I am so sorry for what a nightmare these first two weeks must have been for you! Everyone always makes it seem like a carefree time but in my experience it never is. I have a hard time with newborns as well...it is my least favorite age. So to have a complication like you guys are experiencing...I can't imagine how much harder that must be! I'm thinking of you often!

shaunelle said...

I wish he was getting bigger. He sure is a cute little guy. we are so lucky to have him in our family. We love him very much.

Me said...

Congrats!! You all look so cute in the family picture. And Traxton is stinkin cute!!!