Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Future Firefighters!

Last week Jared was called by the fire department to help them take care of a swarm of bees. I was working so he had the kids with him. The firemen were so nice and gave my kids these cute little hats, which they have worn all weekend. The ironic thing about it is that Ashten has said that she wants to be a firefighter for a while now and Treyson has said that he wants to be a fire pole. Yes a pole!!! Now they really want to. I am glad they had a good experience and the firemen were so good to them.

10 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Your kids are so cute and they can come and put out fires at my house anytime!!

Abby Sue said...

Ha that is so funny. They look so much a like in that picture. Im sure they had a blast with their Dad.

Abby Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shaunelle said...

What a cute picture.

Kourtney said...

They will be great firemen and poles when they get big, I just know it! Maybe Traxton will want to be the siren...

Babe said...

That is too funny!

brandonandstephaniegoble.blogspot.com said...

To cute! They are always so smiley and happy-Love their career choices!

Chelsea Johnson said...

A fire pole? Seriously? That is too funny! They do make adorable little firepeople!

Trevor and Katie said...

Those are some cool looking hats. That's too funny about the Lion King. I hope they don't have too big of scars.

Libby said...

Oh that is so funny! I love that Treyson wants to be a fire pole! That cracks me up!