Friday, September 14, 2007

363 More Days!!!

Yesterday was my youngest sister's 15th birthday. I can't believe she is that old, mainly because I know that I am 10 yrs older than she is. Dally is one of the most amazing people I know. She is always involved in so many things, and she puts 100% into everything. She is only a freshman, but she plays Varsity soccer for Dixie high. She is very good! She high school rodeos and is just as good if not better at that. She is already beating most of the seniors in her events. She is a straight A student, and is very organized and works really hard on her school work. With everything that she is so busy with she still reads her scriptiures everyday. Dally is also a "social butterfly". This is the term my mom uses because she doesn't know what else to say about all of the friends, mostly boys that hang out around her. Today I went with my mom to pick Dally up from school and she told us that in 363 more days she will be able to date. She is already counting down. Thinking back, I'm pretty sure I did the same thing. Part of me is almost jealous of her life right now. You think its crazy and can't wait to grow up, but how much fun was being a teenager? I kinda miss those days sometimes. Although, at least I don't have to wait 363 more days to go on a date!!! Happy birthday Dally, I love you!

4 comments:

jaesi said...

she is sooo beautiful...kind of reminds me of you! Oh yes,,, I miss those days too. in fact I had a dream of those days last night...a little strange.

Chelsea Johnson said...

She is very pretty!! I can totally see the family resemblance! She's lucky to have such a wonderful sister who pays her such a nice tribute! Love the music! You're definitely the best updater lately!

Stacy and Mike said...

oh my goodness, she is so pretty, I can't believe we are that old, I remember the days of cute little Dally following us around when we hung out at your house and now she is such a beautiful young woman...CRAZY!!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Its sad/great when the youngest in the family grows up. At least your not the oldest in your family. She looks like your twin with longer hair. You both are beautiful. I wish I could have gone to the Gary Allen concert with you. I would have moved those big girls out of your way! Next time!