Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm It!!!

Jobs I've Had
1. Babysitting (I pretty much helped raise a few kids)
2. Frostop (During the summer I turned 16)
3. Southwest Internal Med. (I started as a file girl and worked up to doing nurse duties)
4. Dexa scans (for one yr while going through x-ray school)
5. X-ray Tech @ DRMC

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. All the other ones I can think of are Disney (imagine that)

Favorite Foods
1. Pasta
2. Cafe Rio
3. Mashed Potatoes/Gravy

Places I've Lived
1. St. George ( I've only lived in 3 houses. The one I grew up in, my college apt, and my house now)

Favorite Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Army Wives
3. CSI (Las Vegas & NY only)
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Burn Notice

Vacation Spots
1. New Jersey Coast
2. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3. Dallas, Texas
4. NYC
5. Denver, Colorado
6. Alaska
7. Cozumel
8. Belize
9. Costa Maya

Hobbies
1. Scrapbooking
2. Camping
3. 4-wheeling
4. Reading

I tag Brandee, Cari, and Stacy.

6 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I'm so glad you did it! Love the new layout...thanks for always leaving comments for me! Love ya!

The Bundys said...

mandy I love the layout! So i am headed down there today and have to be back here by tuesday...so maybe we should plan an early lunch on monday? Let me know what you think. Ill call you today or tomorrow so we can figure things out but i for sure wanna hang out and see you guys!

Mandy said...

Meg; I would love to get together. I have been looking forward to it all week

brandee williams said...

I am so with you on CSI - Maimi is so annoying! But I love NY and LV.

Heather B said...

the layout is darling. I'm jealous you're an x-ray tech, I decided I wanted to do that just as I was graduating college. I went to work instead...well,maybe someday.

jaesi said...

Mandy you are so fun!