Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Farewell Loving Home

We said goodbye to our home of over 10 years in the Fall of 2012.  We decided we wanted to build a home on Bundy Lane, so we sold ours and moved into my aunt Margie's home until ours was completed.  It was such a bitter sweet goodbye.  We were excited to build a new home by family, but were also really sad to leave behind our home where all our kids were born and raised up to that point.  We loved our home on 10 North Circle and all our sweet neighbors.  Occasionally we still drive by to see how it looks.  I find myself going back every spring just to see how my daffodils, iris' and tulips look.  The beautiful flowers that came up just when I needed them is what I have missed the most. 
 



1 comment:

Brittney said...

and we miss you guys! Love that you put Ashten in football. She's an athletic little girl!